A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Anak-anak Penawar Segala Duka Pt III

I am a bit early for Part III. Anyway, the training is over and it is now 5.30pm in Bangalore. So, I have got plenty of time. Let me start with my 3rd kids, Anis Awadah.
3rd : Anis Awadah (Born : 29.11.2000; 3.15pm)
=================================
Sapa anak ayaaaaahhhhhh??? When she was small, she will respond alsmost instantly, Wadaaaahhhh...! Well, she is now 4 years old ++. Coming to 5 this November. She is more towards her mother now. Hmmm.. Where else isn't it? A girl. Her straight hair has never been long. At times, I wish to see her hair to be as long as possible. However, she will get rashes / skin complaints that will make her uneasy through out the nites everytime her hair get down her shoulder. So, her hair will be cut either by me or the maid. She is still a lovely girl anyhow. And she likes posing very much. It's an opposite of her mother who is shy & untouchable at times. :). Some of he pictures are saved in my new little toy, Nokia 6260. As & when I miss her so much, I will navigate through the gallery. There she is, with dark glasses, with her little brother, with her mom; showing her tiny white teeth.
When she was 3 years old, she likes kissing very much. It scared me down to earth at one point. Where the xxxx did she learn that!!!? :). Was it from me? God, I did not kiss her mother in public... No doubt I like kissing her (Awadah okay... Her mom, I will not talk here) very much but not until I kiss her lips... That's what surprised me when I came back home one day, she kissed my lips. Waaaaa... Cannot man!!!! Modern life? Eventhough I am a city boy, I can't accept it. Ohh! I am still a village boy by all means. By the way, it did not happen anymore as I take precaution everytime we kiss. I like hugging her too... You know, she is not as "cekeding" as her elder brother. I think kids like to be hugged. They will feel safe & secure to a large extend. That's what I always do, hug her especially when there is thunderstorm or the TV is showing "cerita hantu". And sometimes, her brother scares her with sarong covering the head. Everytime we hug, I feel very close to her & I know I love her so much. I will do almost everything to take care of her.
A little bit of flashback. She was born when I started to realize my mistake of running own business. Well, it was about 2 years+ after Adlan was born. (A little bit of "tak sedar diri" then). During her mom's pregnancy, I was like back & forth from Kemaman to KL. (Ooo ya, I shifted to Kemaman my home town right after Adlan was born). I got a job back in KL somewhere in September 2000, 3 months before my wife delivered her. So, I got little extra money. Meanwhile, her mother was also working as a lecturer. I would say Awadah has enjoyed a little extra luxury when growing up. Good diapers, enough milk (her mom's + supplementary), etc. And I got to mention that that was the first time for her mom to go through the hassle (mind me, not really) of giving birth in the hospital. It was rather a smooth one. Except I can't ask much questions until the mom has settled down in bed after the delivery. I was lucky too because I was not on duty then & I can take leave for another 2 days. The fee was only Rm35.00. By the way, Anis Awadah, a long awaited name has finally arrived on earth.
While I was still working in KL alone for the next 1 year, Awadah has indeed grown as a cute little girl. Waaaa.. She refused to come to me when I am back home. I was a complete stranger to her. Then, not many months after that, we decided to come back to the city. My wife has to give up her college in Kemaman. It has been 5 years since then, about her age, we are in KL continue to strive for living.
Awadah is also "manja" & too sensitive. I can't even raise my voice a little bit, she will get herself to one corner and start pulling her sour face. Pamper? No use until her mother comes in. I gotta mention this, she likes Akademi Fantasia very much. Ask her who sing this song, she will tell you one by one... Zahid, Mas, Adam, Linda, etc,etc. And when I sing while driving, she will come & slap me real hard, "tak yah nyanyi, tak sedap". LOL.
Overall, she is such a loving sister. Especially, when we got our 4th one. Expected to be a girl too. Somehow, my gene was not strong enough perhaps.. :). That's Muhammad Akmal Adam, in my next entry folks!!!
Bye.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home