A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, May 06, 2005

I have to recover myself....

Well... My morning was not started quite well today... Kids refused to put away their blanket for school. They simply wanted to continue sleeping... Ignoring us who were not trying hard enuf to wake them up... Hmm.. It was raining last nite by the way... But they have to go to school....

Ended up, I left them & out to work... Frustrated... (Bengang...@#$%!)

I was a little bit too serious this morning I think.... That's why there was no fun at all...

p/s 1 - As usual my dear wife has saved the whole situation...

How did I know that my wife has saved the whole thing...?
After settling down in the office this morning...
========================
Ring.. ring... ring...
Me : Hello (So sour... morning maaaa).. :-)
My dear wife : Where are you?
Me : In d office... You?
My dear wife : Office too... They all go to school...
Me : Who sent them?
My dear wife : Me lorr....
Me : OK... Hmmm..... (Feel guilty & dunno what to talk...).... OK... Ok loorrr.. Breakfast?
It was a bit too late coz the line was disconnected...

p/s 2 - Really feel guilty... Mother's day?... I gotta do something for her... Especially when kids asked last nite, "apa nak bagi kat mak this Sunday?"... "A bouquet of flowers????.... Hmmm....

p/s 3 - Ayooo... I am scheduled to play golf this Sunday... Gotta do something.. Gotta do something....

p/s 4 - I am still a bit too serious I think... Okay... Cool down.... Am back to work...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home