A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, May 06, 2005

Getting Into It...

It's rite...
I have been thinking to have a space to brag about a lot of things freely (so to speak :-)) for quite some times... However, it has come to a reality after my beloved wife bought her very own Acer NB 1 day ago... Well, I do have my own NB anyway.. But, you know, while the NB is still new (or while the schoolboy eagerness of getting new toy is still fresh...) I chose to try this for the first time... More so, both of us (my wife & me) share the same interest all along...

Okay.. I gotta put a full stop soon... It's getting late and I haven't taken my shower (after hitting few golf balls) yet... Hmmm.. At least, I have got my first version done (while my wife is jealously watching at it...)..... :-).

For the sake of new friends, I will get into introducing myself later... 2nd or 3rd version perhaps... Nothing much to intro about myself anyway... :-).

Points to ponder:
A little bit of seriousness, a whole lot of fun....

Keep pondering....
Bye...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home