A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, May 13, 2005

Ups & Downs In Our Life... Fun...? May be...!!!

Dear My Virtual Friends,

I knew by heart, you may or may not exist out there... But I feel good when I can blog something off my chest at times... I can understand now why those naughty kids (in my old days) like to "conteng" the walls. Be it in the toilet, the bus station, even the bus itself... It's all about blogging something out from their lungs... :-)

Hmmm... It has been couple of days since my last blog... I have been very busy with the new system in the office. Moreover, I am in the middle of preparing a new system for India... Gotta fly to India next Tuesday.. I was not in the mood of leaving the country again actually. And I have been toying with all means to postpone it. Even with 2 or 3 days delay, I would be very happy. However, I have decided 2 hours ago not to delay my flight.. Feel like "bawak diri" somewhere.. Hmmm.. Bangalore, I am coming.... Why? It's all about our ups & downs in life... 2 hours ago was probably the downsize of my life...

Wait.. wait... I am perfectly on the ground... And I know the fact that if I am too serious I am not gonna have fun... But again, things are entirely beyond our control sometimes... So, let it go lorrrr... Layan la sikit.. :-)

.....to be continued.... (after prayer...)

Sambung la jap lagi... Baru 12.10pm.. Nak keluar pukul 12.30.. See whether I can finish this off... :-)

I recall one phrase (the one stuck at the wall of my boss's room)... If the going is easy, you are going downhill... Lebih kurang.. I can't really phrase it words by words... It perhaps is very true... So, to be frank with you guys, that's how I comfort my ownself... There must be hurdles, hindrances, obstacles, all kinda problems, issues, etc in life. Nevertheless, as long as it is long... oooppssss sorry, as long as we determine to go thru it, we will find the light at the other end of the tunnel anyhow..

Soooo, I am determined to wait for the upsize of my life again... If you can help in any way you can, do drop me a message or two...:-)

Till then, I wish myself a peaceful moment in the mosque afterwards... :-)... Most of the time, I am listening to "khutbah" while I close my eyes.. Khusyuuuukkkk giler..... And sometimes, someone will need to pat my shoulder for the prayer begins... Hahahahha.... LOL...

Okay lorrr... My girlfriend ALDC asked me this morning, who's "Puteri" ? She has left her message in my blog 2 days ago... Hehehhehe... I told her that she is someone who has helped me with my survey... SPSS thing... And the question continued, how did I know her... Hmmm... Come on... I am not falling to her coz she can't be no. 2. Go & read her blog... Hahahahha.. I am still laughing... Hmmm.. At least I am able to laugh even I am now at "dawn".. :-).

Bye.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home