A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Monday, May 09, 2005

An Eventful Weekend...

It was indeed an eventful weekend... Mother's day little celebration at home plus golf of course... I chose to remember the Mother's day celebration though... Golf did not do me good yesterday... First time in 1 year I got back my 100+ score... What a shame... :-)... I knew why anyway... I was too serious when my swing went off the orbit, the ball gone off the track, etc... Ended up, I could not really recover my game...

Never mind... I should do something better next round... But one thing, golf is really a mental game (well to the benefts for the beginner.. :-)).... If you have something in your mind, forget to play golf... It will disturb your mind to a certain extend.. :-).. Then, you are not able to synronize your body & your swing anymore.. Hahaha.. I am not a "guru" anyway... So, let's stop this...

Back to Mother's day. One day before that, I went to KLCC. Remember, I promised to do something for the Mother's day? That was exactly my intention when I was in KLCC... Looking & looking around... I really set my mind to bring something back home. Coz 2 or 3 days before that, my eldest son has told me that he has bought something for the mom with the money that he begged from me (in which it was given with a good preach...)... I felt so touched...

Finally, I got 1 handbag, 1 photo frame (like pewter thing you...), 1 words plate (it's all about praising mother..) & 1 small teddy bear with the tag praising the mother too... As my beloved wife pointed out in her blog, it was soooo touching when each of them comes out handing the present to the mom...

Hmmm.... To the Mom... Jangan salah sangka hah... It was just a complot between the kids & me... Hahha.. Your eldest son suggested that... See... Don't be so serious on me when I come back late... No fun lorrr...

Okay la... Banyak kerja plak ni...
Bye...

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home