A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Indiranagar... The town that I am staying...

Yeah, that's the name of the town that I am now staying... It may be a small part of Bangalore. By the way, that may or may not be relevant with the story that I am telling you now..

Remember, I promised to come back with my 3 star hotel, etc...? I did not expect a big lobby with a wide swimming pool, etc.. No big deal actually.. But I did not expect the lift can just go up to level 3... I gotta walk up the stairs to reach my room at 4th floor... :-)... Hehehe.. Of coz one gentleman was there to help me carry my big luggage... Cuma on the way up tu, I punya tali beg NB terputus plak.. Yang bestnyer, besi cangkuk tu melayang singgah near my eyes.. Rasa nak meraung pun ada.... Senak, pedih, ngilu... Bercampur2... Ya Allah, apa dugaannya nih... Dah la bini jauh.. Sapa yang nak gosok nih... :-)... Bengkak jap.. Sengal & senak tu masih terasa sampai hari ni.. (Baru dua hari.. logik la...)

Well, the hotel is generally OK... The bedroom is good (neat & tidy).. Breakfast pun orait.. TV sampai 100 channels.. Letih menekan butang remote... What do you expect..? 90% Hindi without sub-title.. So..? Either tengok kartun or Star Movie.. Tapi ada satu channel tu "71".. (Ingat tu..) They call it "F" channel... It's all about fashion... If I am not mistaken, this is from US.. So, tak pelik la kalau model2 diorang tu siap dedah sana dedah sini... Hmmm... Since channel lain semua hindi and aku hanya paham "me tum se pyar karte he..", this may be the channel of my choice for the next 3 weeks... Hehehhe... Tapi bila pulak aku suka ngan fashion2 nih... Hmmm (Ms ALDC sure e-mail lepas ni nih...)

Ooo ya.. on the way to office yesterday I saw a man on his bike... Bike ni a bit classic macam my father punya dulu.. I used to call it "Honda butir nangka" (slang org kampung I la ni) coz tangki minyak dia tu macam biji nangka... What happened then, dia sikat rambut dia sambil bawak motor... You know, bila kita sikat rambut kita akan guna dua2 tangan kan? Ye la satu sikat and satu lagi like "lurut" and sapu rambut kita a bit rite? That exactly what he did while riding his motorbike... Hehhehe... Magiknya... Buleh masuk "You asked for it..?" punya program tu.. Lagi magik coz masa tu kereta bersimpang-siur.. Sibuk gilerrr... Tambah plak ngan 3 seater taxi diorang tu... Nak masuk simpang main hentam je... Taxi ni kalau kat Tahiland orang panggil "tuk-tuk".. Sebijik la macam tu... Apapun taxi yang bawak I ke office ni kira kereta la... Local product macam proton kita la... Nama dia "TATA"..

Dengar cerita, diorang kena renew insurance kereta every month.. Now you know how do they drive..? :-)

That's all for now.. I am still on my mission to expedite the deployment here... So that I can go back to Mesia early... Rindu woooo...

Hmmm.. dok kat India ni kadang2 I mengalami masalah "proba mental".. :-)... Teringat blog sorang kawan tu pasal ni... Tapi bukan pasal nak pakai baju ke tak utk datang kerja la...

Chow.. chow.. chow...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home