A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

First Day In Bangalore...

Huh.. The whole lot of fun is coming... With teardrops... Heheheh.. Ye la ayah mana yang tak rindukan anak2 when away from home... And suami mana yang tak rindukan isteri... 3 minggu is a bit too long I belive... To me lorr... It's like being alone again after soooo many years... Well, I still cannot understand how can the guy survive when the wife is away for 3 years studying in UK... Hmmmm... Or kerja kat Sarawak (pelantar minyak) and the wife is in Semenanjung... Wow...

Anyway, tu tak pe la coz "cari makan" ye tak.. For the family gak kan... (Tapi.. my mind is still boggling with it..)

Come back to Bangalore... First of all, it's not what I expected... My friend said (b4 I departed), Bangalore is an IT Hub of India... My expectation was that, hmmm Cyber Jaya perhaps... Or much bigger than that to the fact that Bangalore have a lot of expertist. Be it in programming, technology, etc... Was my expectation too high or otherwise... Let's see what's coming...

I departed at 10.15pm, 17th May from KLIA.. Feel good... Really.. Such an internatianal airport... Proud to be Mesian.. :-).. I have been in Sydney, Bangkok, Spore... (To name a few.. Tu je pun yg dah sampai...heheh).. I think KLIA is still no. 1... Well, Spore buleh lawan sikit la.. Bangalore airport (see I can't even remember it's airport name...), I was a bit "terpinga2" after coming out from the plane (partly coz I just woke up), then I realize I did not fill up my disembarkation form yet & I left it in the plane... I was a bit "gabra" coz right after the flight door, it's already the immigration desk... Huh.. Unlike KLIA (puji lebih sikit ni...), we gotta walk on the horizontal escalator for say 10-15 mins to reach the immigration rite..? Pas tu siap kena naik train lagi... Hmmm, I got one form from the attendant there anyway... Then, halfway, I noticed that form was intended to the Indian Nationals... Waaaaa.... Do I really look like one... (Nanti la I attach my pic...) Kalu betul, betul la kata my friend, it's like balik kampung... Isk..isk..

By the way, the 1st episode settled... I was again "terpinga2" after taking my luggage.. Someone has offered me "bunga"... Eh, I don;t want to buy any bunga laaa... Noticed my "blurness", the girl said, it's the complimentary from the airport... Ohh OK... :-)... My terpinga2 was not for that actually... After I was out from the luggae area, it was supposed to be the arrival area rite...? Where everybody is waiting & for me someone should have waitred with my name printed on the plaque. None of them.. Where are they... Then, I noticed one signboard "EXIT"... I chose to exit... Waaaaa... then only I saw the crowd.... Eh... The roof is already the sky.... Ooooo OK, this is the waiting area... :-)...

I reached hotel at 12.00pm (local.. about2.30am in Mesia)... Call home jugak la... My wife sleepy voice.. Aahh.. camna? OK.. Miss you too... 40 secs cost me RM10.40.. Hmm... Am I too petty..? Nope... My wife knows me.. Those who know me, won't say that too...

A lot more to story anyway... But I would rather stop here first... Next episode.. So much to tell within couple of hours in India... I will be back with my 3 star hotel, 3 seaters taxi, a man with his comb on his bike, etc...

Bye...
p/s - Tak de la teruk sangat pun Bangalore ni.. Some parts tu, I exaggerated sikit... Ye la tambah perisa... :-).. Don't get offended anyone... Okay...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home