A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Monday, May 23, 2005

A Day of Hibernation...

I have not got online for 2 days... Nope, I was actually online checking e-mails, etc. However, I have not had enuf time to blog coz I was in the training on whole Saturday. And I was in hibernation mode on Sunday, the whole day.
I woke up at 6.30am (Indian time) on Sunday and had light breakfast. Thought of going to gym but the air in the room has made me soooo lazy. Feel good curling myself beneath the blanket... What do you expect then... I easily fall asleep until about 2.00pm, I have been awaken by a phone ring... It was from my wife... I was happy... Chit chat about 10 mins, then I continued my hibernation... Hmmm... Can't get rid to think of my 2 sons... Azwar & Adlan... They are having fever. Ironically, Azwar was singging out loud when I was online with his mom... Hey, he can sing (Astro Channel 4 was showing the audition of AF3) even in that condition... Such a strong boy... I missed them so much... I miss the mom too.. As usual, the mom is always wordless when talking about "rindu", "sayang", etc... Even after 10 years... Hmmm... My wife.. What have I done to her.. :) It's different when blogging.. I think I should be talking more to her through blog.. :-).
Saturday nite, after the training, Tabrez (the MIS guy) has brought Long Choo & me for dinner. Hyd Mahal Restaurant. The briyani was indeed very good.
This morning, Santy (Acer India) has told me that his friend has died on the spot yesterday due to coalition between the bike & the bus... Hmmm... The traffic condition is really killing... I hope nothing will happen to me. Sometimes, I do feel scared especially when the taxi that I am using daily make a turning in front of many other vehicles... Well, I am far from qualified to drive here... Even, I chose not to drive here...
It's a working day for India today. Malaysia is celebrating Wesak day. Not for them. It's an optional. Hmmm..? It's good anyway coz I can actually finish / expedite the deployment here...
Okay.. I gotta start the training now...
Bye,...
Miss home very much...
p/s - apa i melalut ni ha...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home