A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hello... Merajuk Lagi....?

It has been 2 continuous nites.... I got bombarded by someone... OK, it's my mistakes after all. I am not gonna talk a single word about it anyway. It was about my phone conversation with Alex this afternoon.

To home phone => Ring... ring.. ring... ring... ring... (12 times). It was ringing none until it was dead.
To Alex's HP => Ring... Kring.. Ring.. Kring.. (5 times). Until the 6th one....

Alex : Lo... (Short cut for Hello...)
Me : Mana gi semua ni...?
Alex : Ada... Dok dengar.. HP duk dalam bilik...
Me : Rumah?
Alex : Hihihi.. Dok ingat nak sambung lepas access Internet malam tadi...
Me : OK la.. Tak dok mood doh nak borak... Bye...

To the fact that I wanted to ensure that Alex is OK with the coming soon baby, I was like worry shit when nobody cares to pick up the phone. My feeling was not that stable then... That's why I decided to cut the conversation off.

The next 10 - 15 minutes... My phone rings, showing "Home".

Me : Hm?
Alex : Hihi... Merajuk lagi?
Me : Chuckling... My mood suddenly came back...

The conversation continued.. You don't want to know anyway.. But one thing for sure, it's not about KoteX that my anonymous friend was talking about eventhough I know I gotta get used to its term soon... :(....

Some points for you to ponder:-
- A little follow up from Alex has done wonders... (I can feel how Ayu misses her other half tremendously... hihihih)
- Give & take between both hubby & wife is indeed necessary...
- Continue to show that you care...
- A little bombardment is nothing compared to the love between the husband & the wife...

John Safe, do you agree with me? You sure do.... LOL...

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home