A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

An art of giving feedback...

Well... Alex is good at this... Hmmm.. The Right-brainer.. Hehehhe... By the way, I would like to share this conversation that I had with Alex this morning while driving her to work.

Alex : Azwar mintak tak nak gi sekolah agama petang ni...
Me : Why?
Alex : Pasal kerja rumah tak siap la...
Me : Apsal tak buat...?
Alex : Bahasa Arab.
Me : What's wrong with Bahasa Arab?
Alex : Azwar cakap, tanya Mak kan tahu pun...!
Alex : Dah suruh tanya kawan, Azwar kata kawan tak bagi nyer.

I paused the conversation for a little while and think. I think I know what Alex was trying to convey. :). Then, I decided to open space for her.... The conversation continued..

Me : Apsal tak tanya Ayah?
Me : Ayah kan terror bab bahasa arab ni... (Dulu la..)
Alex : Hmmmm... Macam la Ayah ada, nak tanya itu ini...
Alex : Entah la... Nak jumpa hubby sendiri pun by appointment skang ni.
Alex : Ayah asyik keluar je...
Alex : Rasa macam masa bercinta dulu je.. Dapat jumpa kejap2 je...
Me : Smile.

That was an art to me... The intention was crystal clear, "not to hurt me" at the first place. At least that's what I concluded myself. And I promised her to blog about this which I do now.

A special note to Alex:
I treasure the feedback. I will do my best. Jgn hilang mood banyak sangat, nanti baby nangis.

Teka-teki...
Ma zallazi, yakhruju minal duburi dujjah...?
The answer is none other than "telur ayam". Hihihii...

Salam Permisi...

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home