A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Positive Mindset...

I take them all positively....
  • Since last weekend. My conversation with bank customer service. I was not jumping at all.
  • Then, continued with my neighbour's feedback on my house maid. Remember? I was as cool as an ice :-). (It doesn't imply that I am a hot tempered person in nature heheh). I took the feedback really positive. Extended the conversation with Alex on the way home yesterday, we agreed once again, our neighbours might have seen what we have not seen when not around. Obviously, the maid won't do funny things in front of us. So, we gotta do something. We are still toying with the idea anyway... Meanwhile, we will need to also consider the fact that, kids are clean, sweet & full whenever we are home, the floor is shining, the bed is made up properly, the toilet smells good, the food is ready and her phone is ringing every 5 minutes... Argghhh... :-)... Positive.. positive... positive...
  • This morning, both the kids missed the school bus. Adlan refused to wake up regretting the fact that he had missed the bus once again. We offered him to take a rest today. Being him, no way... Absent from school for 1 day is like a serious offence to him. Huh.. I saw Alex (his mother..hehehhe) was so relief with this little boy. So diligent. Where does he get it from? Hmmm.... Isn't it a father? I think so. Hehehhe... While he was putting on his school attire (at about 8am....:)), I shared with him my old days in primary school for not being absent once. I hope he will reduce his morning "sickness". Every time, her mother is the only one who can wake him up. Before that, gotta rub his stomach, back, pull his hand first then his leg, etc... You see, got sequence one... As in algorithm in programming.. :-). However, we took it positively. We love him so much anyhow.
  • Hmmm... The brother, as I mentioned somewhere in my previous blogs, a total divertion of his younger brother. Azwar, bangun bas dah terlepas, ayah hantar. He replied selamberly, Hmmm.. cuti ah... Easy isn't it? Still, we took it positively. Well, he is still in growing stage. Sooner or later he will realize it himself... Hihihihi...
  • Backtrack a little bit. I was home late last nite. At about 2.00am, my sms buzzer alerted me "plu marah ke? sdiri mau ingat la dok?". That was from Alex. I knew I love her very much and she does (love herself hehehe) too but the question is does my act show that? That's the question that she always bring up to my attention. I told her that there are questions that I can only asnwer with smiles & silence. Then, she said, I knew you lah... You will be as quiet as mice when you are guilty... Well, 13 years of togetherness has definitely taught something whaaatttt... I think I am somewhat a positive person this 1 or 2 weeks. As usual lah, I will gosok her belly & talk to the unborn baby :), massage her back, picit her kepala, picit her betis. "Nak megi tak?"... Hehehhe.. at 3am in a morning.. "Baca blog tak?"... And some other soalan bodohs lah... I knew she could see me struggling to melt her heart... Heehhehe.. This morning I treated her "nasi lemak ikan bilis sharifah" at Projet + 1 stick of frankfurter with mayonese & fresh tomatoes. I know she was still angry :). Internally, I feel good & positive anyway. Guys out there, don't you feel strange if your wife doesn't feel anything when you do wrong? Yea.. yea.. love is in the air... :). Positive... Positive... Positive...
  • Haaaa.... this piece is the most positive one...

Kriiiiiiingggggg....

Caller : Hellowwww, cud I spik to Mr. Aziiiizzzz...? (It's a "she" & she was chukkling)

Me : Speaakiiiiing....

Caller : Hi, Mr. John Danger... (Now she could not hold her hilarity anymore... LOL..). This "A**a" from "K*****K**f".

Me : HahahaahHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHA.. HAHAHAHAH.... Okay tell me... Apa cerita kiter.. HAHAHAHAHAHA...

A**a : Monitor poblem... bla.. bla... malas layan.. bla.. bla... Ayu... Epson printer... bla.. bla... Hahaha.. Hahahha..

She was not really done with her laugh yet when we disconnected the line.. Me too. Hahahah... I know Puteri Ayu is to be blamed. I would say this is such an improper discovery and introduction. Hahahah... I was blushing black my friend... I came to realize that it's damn harder to handle the complaint when the complainer is laughing on the other side. Not only that, the impact of the complaint was much more stronger. Until, Carinaaaaaa, arrange for monitor pickup at Shah Alam todaaaaayyyyy... No excuse......!!!

Special note to Alex : Remember I jotted a piece of note in my previous blog about a complaint from a giant publisher in Shah Alam...? She was the one.... The Queen. Let me remind you, read her blog after you deliver for I am afraid it will be too technical to you. She is talking "assembly language" in her blog. Oh.. you are Software Engineering lecturer.. Then, OK... :-).

Hahhahaha..hahahha... By the way, she was not a complainer today... :-).

The conclusion is... when you are positive, the world turns to be positive too.... Hahahha.. hahaha...

12 Comments:

  • At Wed Jul 06, 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Aida said…

    Haha... u really blog it out Mr JD. Hehe..

    I also tak tau nak react cemana bila kene call u..

    Anyway.. i been reading yr blog since yr 1st entry. I read both actually, yr's and yr mrs'

    Ms Alex, Its me.. :) nice to know u.

    Ini semua Ayu punya pasal!.

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 01:22:00 PM, Blogger WRA said…

    aida, I read yours too, silently as well hehehehehehe....

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 01:23:00 PM, Blogger WRA said…

    JD,
    my anger was because of something else which I won't disclose. It is something that I will not be able to tell and you will not be able to understand anyway...

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Adlan said…

    aida, agreed.. ayu punya pasal... huk..huk.. dah pakai dell ye... huk.. huk...
    alex, will talk to you after your class... :-).
    puteri ayu, i thot it should be with a cup of CNI coffee...:-)

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 03:01:00 PM, Blogger NANI SHAHABUDIN said…

    anyway, u tak citer u pegi mana until 2am....

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 04:10:00 PM, Blogger Adlan said…

    anne, alex tau... cuma dia rasa tak logik i gi situ sampai 2 pagi... :)... pas tu plak i tak call langsung... hangat la kawan tu..

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 05:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    saya tau mana dia pegi..hihihihihi...
    'WORLD!!!!!'

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 05:20:00 PM, Blogger WRA said…

    wei...anonymous...saya tau awak gak ada kat situ....praaap!

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Adlan said…

    weiiii... anonymous... aku tanya mung dok ngaku... nok kene terajang ni... kahkahakha...
    alex.. dia dok ngaku... sape la si anonymous ni...

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Aida said…

    Mr John,

    TQ. Your driver already pick up the faulty monitor. Hehe.. Sorry sebab keep him waiting, sampai u kena call i. i was in a meeting tadi.

     
  • At Wed Jul 06, 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    John & Alex, good try but tak betul la.... heheheheehe..

    Susyah susyah ajer.....

     
  • At Thu Jul 07, 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Adlan said…

    anonymous...
    misteri.. memang misteri... aku nak buat edisi siasat jap...
    aida, no hal... :-)..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home