A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, July 15, 2005

My Attempts In Diet...

Hi Ols... (erk.. came to know about this word from Alex... my first try to use it.. erghh.. rasa getik jeee.. heheheh)
By the way, let me first elaborate a little bit about my entry this time round... Or.. let me share the history of myself instead. Then, you may conclude yourself as to why I (the tough guy) come to talk about this topic... Hmmm...
1987 - represented the state of Teganung in Volleyball & athletics (100m & high jump)
1988 - repeated the above events.
1991 - represented UK Mesia (in short UKM), also in Volleyball. That, repeated until 1994.
1992 - champion in high-jump for UKM sport festival (lupa dah... MASUM ke MASUKM or MEKSUM).. It's Majlis Sukan Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (read Universiti Kebanggaan Mesia).
1995 - led the volleyball team for Sony Sport Festival (ni dah start kerja la ni...)
Okay, that's about sports... Let's thrash out a lil'bit about my body-built. Hmmm...
1984 until 1995
Weight : 65 - 75kg (75-80kg is my ideal weight)
Waist : From 28 to 32.
Pinggul : 40.
Chess : 38
Late 1995 - 2004
Waist : Grow exponentially until 42 in size
Pinggul : Maintained
Chess : Maintained (Except certain censured parts that also grown extra thicker... Curves here & there.. You know...)
Do you still need solid reason for me to talk about diet... Huih.. It's more than "solid" I believe... Yeah, believe it or not, I am now at 88 kilos... Dropped to 85kg 2 months ago when I was in Thailand for almost 1 full moon... (Susah cari makan sana... alih2 pork knuckles, etc,etc.. pork, etc..)... See whether this can make you laugh, before 88kg, I was like 90kg somewhere in the year of 2000 - 2002.
To be real frank with you guys, I have attempted to reduce weight since then... None of them can be shouted as success. Except, the one when I was in Thailand. Well, that was not really an attempt. It's purely due to difficulty in finding halal food over there. Not really difficult, but at least none of them available within the area that I stayed. Never mind, it helped me alot anyway... My wife used to say, you will not be able to reduce your weight until you stop eating... Waaaa... That hard meh...?
Tell me, what in the world that I did not try?
Gym? Huh.. Number of times... It's like spending money for nothing...
Medicine? Hmm... Until I don't know what actually their names were... Starting from fiber bla..bla.. to Nyonya Meneer... (No la... not nynyao meneer one la...) Hehehhe...
Well, I believe there are lots of people out there who have similar problems like me. I don't feel good being in this situation.. Really... It is not at all comfortable I tellya...
Okay.. I have put effort for another attempt 2 days ago.. (Hahahahha...). I did not eat rice for 2 full days already... Except in a morning... Laaaaa nasi jugak.... Anyway, I behaved quite well for lunch & dinner... Bread & Maggi... Then, my wife is making sound with her nasi.. Shlurppppp..
Arghhh... Toloongggg...!!!
I do hope that I will manage it properly this round. Now, my belly feels real good. Not that full.. Well, simply comfortable... Let's see next month... :-)
I miss volleyball very much... I used to be a spiker... Now just gotta be comfortable with setter. Every time there is a volleyball tournament held in town, I will receive such a hurtful sms:
"Jiez, kita takde setter la... weekend ni ada tournament.. Free tak?"
When I can't really control my appetite to volleyball, I will lazily reply "OK". Otherwise, "tak leh la, lutut sakit... Tak larat nak lompat, etc.."
As of this point of time.. I feel very hungry and "HAUS".. Kehkehkehkeh.....

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home