A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, July 29, 2005

Don't Spit...

Warning!!! : Don't read while you are eating durian glutinous poridge a.k.a "bubur durian"
===========================
After I drove Alex to work this morning, I headed towards my office. About 2 kilometres to reach my office there is a traffic light which I normally need to wait for say 1 or 2 minutes. Well, while waiting for the light to turn green, I was as usual listening to Sinar.fm (96.7). While looking on the other side of the road where vehicles were crawling, the driver in front of me opened his door and "khhhhuuuuaaaakkk thuiiiiihhhh...". And there.. was a thick greenish phlegm... Erghhh.... I twisted the volume of my Sinar.fm to be much louder... I knew that wasn't help, I can't do much about it, nonetheless.
If you were to be in that situation (I mean, the driver in front of me), what will you do?
- Will you wait with a mouthful phlegm until you reach a place?
- Will you spit in your car?
- Will you push it back to stomach thru your throat? :). Breakfast?
Me?
- I used to swallow it back (of coz if the "thing" is so little :))
- I will use the tissue (If no tissue how?)
- I will make sure I throw them all early morning.
I wish I do not have to disturb a driver behind me with such circumstances.
And I really wish that, Sinar.fm played:
"Don't Spit by Got Doubt" this morning....
Don't Spit, Don't Spit, Don't Spit....
Oh I know what you're doing...
And I don't need your reason...
I know you feel good...
I know it feels good..
I know you're really bad...
Oh la.. la..la.la.la...
Don't, don't.. uh.. uh... hush... uikkk.. darling...
Come on guys, let's dance.. Leave it all to you guys....

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home