A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, August 12, 2005

Detik 12 Malam...!


(Finally managed to load the pic. Alex was in pain, be patient Dear; while baby was deep in sleep)
=========================================
The most awaiting moment has finally arrived... A cute baby girl has made its appearance on earth for the very first time.Yeah...!!! Anis Atheefah is the name to be....Well, I am not gonna brag a lot now. It's 2.30am my dear friends. I got a lot of things to do in a morning. Thus, I need a little sleep anyhow...I am updating this at this very hour to fulfill a special request from Alex to all her well-wishers. She felt less pain this time compared to the previous ones. She quoted that (before she really push the baby out), this must be due to the "doa" from her friend-bloggers...Overall, the baby & the mom are in good condition. Of coz, I saw Alex was putting extra effort to subside the pain.
Statistical Data:
Time of birth : 12.32am
Date of birth : 12th. August, 2005
Weight : 3.65kg
p/s - My few attempts to load the pic failed... I give up.. Too sleepy to try.

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home