A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Orang nak masuk jail pun buleh merayu tau...!

I was stranded in the parking lot last nite. I thot it was still a coin operated gate. It was in my mind all the way until I totally forgot that I actually took the ticket at the entrance gate :(.

Scene : At the exit gate
Gate keeper : Tiket mana?
Aku : Ayaaa...!!! Mana letak aaaa... (Sambil meraba semua benda...)

After a few minutes, I seem to be touching a lot things but the parking ticket....

Gate keeper : Undur dulu la.. Orang lain nak parking... (While giving me her piece...)
Aku : Camna ha?
Gate Keeper : Undur dulu... Lain kali cari dulu... Undur.. Undur..
Aku : Kalu takdek gak camne?... (While reversing my car...)

I gave up. The parking ticket was nowhere to be seen. When the path was rather clear, I approached the gate once again.

Aku : Tarak jugak... Camana?
Gate Keeper : Rm20.00, senang cerita.. Undang2 ada... (While pointing to the poster...)
Aku : Tak de discount ke? (I was trying my luck while twisting my 2-piece Rm10.00 note)
Gate Keeper : Undang2 ada... Kena ikut... Saya tak boleh bagi, semua komputer dah record
Aku : Nak merayu camana...? (I was still trying my luck.. Things were so much under control)
Gate Keeper : Undang2 ada kena ikut... Orang jahat pun kena ikut...

Waaahhh..!!! She was talking "undang2" with me for 3 times... And it was now time for me to give my piece.. :)...

Aku : Eh... orang nak masuk jail pun buleh merayu tau...! So, camana saya nak merayu...?
Gate Keeper : Okay la kali ni I bagi... Lain kali tak bley tau... Meh sini Rm4.50.....

Hmmm... Will there be "next time" anyway? Yeah... the policy is made to avoid wrongdoings by the wrongdoer with the wrongintention... I was just being honest to myself... I lost the parking ticket unintentionally... And I think I deserve to pay the original amount based on time consumed.

I hope I am not being categorized under "law-breaker"... Hmmm....

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home