A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Film Makers Are In The Making...


I can't help but to admire this piece of art from Azwar. This is what his siblings & him will do when opportunities are given to use either video recorder or camera.

I don't really let them use as they like for both of the toys are rather fragile. More to it is that, I know I can't afford to have a replacement if it crashed. Anyhow, being kids, they will beg for it all the way especially when the toys are new & they have not got any newer toys of their own. At times I will give in & let them crash it. Of course with non-stop nagging either from their mom or me :).

Well, as you might have thought, they will snap whatever comes into their path namely, remote control, cartoons that are showing on tv, sandals, their own legs & fingers, their nose, their funny face, kitchen, fridge, toilet bowl, sofa, etc, etc. I dare not share those pics with you guys as some of them are censored :).

Among them, I like this one. My house becomes their studio at times. This is proven with the scattered peripherals, beautiful murals, torn sofa, etc. Hmm.. They are really the future film makers. The horror story perhaps... :)...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home