A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, September 02, 2005

Oh.. Saing Dungung..!!!


I have to forget my plan to be in Dungun to attend the very first Alumni Annual Gathering Meeting (AGM) of my old school, Sekoloh Menengoh Saing Dungung (SMSD)... Of all the shouts that I made in our Yahoogroup, I am sure people will tend to tag me as N.A.T.O. Whatever it is, I am sure the event will go ahead with or without me. I hope the event will be very fruitful to everybody. And I will surely support them from remote. Of the vision & direction, we wish to do something to the school. The school that has taught us so many things, that has opened our eyes, that has shown our path of life.

"Aku Bukan SiTanggang" is the theme that seems to suit the event this time round.

The joy of having to meet old friends (no old girlfriend) again is so encouraging. Most of all, I wish to see whether my name is still well-crafted on the plaque in the hall. If I remember that very well :), there are 2 plaques that carry my name; "Olahragawan" and "Ketua Pengawas". Ishk... Don't feel like combing my hair "belah-tepi-styled" anymore.. Hmmmm...

By the way, I decided not to go as:
- I can't bring the family together... Azwar is going to Melaka, Alex is in confinement.
- Partly becoz of "Alex's west-wind" last nite.. :)... The kids are so naughty until the air ventilation slots in Alex's body are all opened. No good during confinement anyway...
- I am indeed a good hubby.. Kihkihkih.... (Do I jump into the basket and carry it myself?... Huh...)

I am perfectly fine anyway. Hope Alex will allow me to play golf in the weekend.

Selamat Ber"aruba" (to those who are involved...)
... and Selamat Berhari Minggu to everybody....

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Sep 02, 09:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sib baik sebab musababnya tuh boleh diterima pakai and sgt kukuh la kan...tapi bila baca sampai abih..ade plak ayat nak p main golf hahahahaha sabo jerrrrrr..
    mmg le takleh tinggai!

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 01:19:00 PM, Blogger WRA said…

    mungkin ada hikmah disebaliknya....who knows?

     
  • At Wed Sep 07, 07:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aik.. mana p? udah ade abuk sket nih.. kak wan nya dah ilang sawang...abg JDnya blog plak ade habuk...fuh!!!fuh!!! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home