A Little Bit of Seriousness A Whole Lot of Fun...

boffopaidmail.com

Google

Friday, November 25, 2005

Raya Part III - Of the hypermall, of the hypermarket


I find myself running out of time lately. Shall I ask additional hour or two on top of our 24 hours now? Well, may be it's not about time but effort. By the way, here we go after all the efforts spent.

KB Mall. At least it was not a regret to pay a visit to KB Mall. If I am not too much, I may want to leverage KB Mall with Mid Valley or perhaps Suria KLCC. Of course I am not judging it by its scale. The built, the setup, the arrangement, etc are mostly at par with the ones I mentioned in KL. I also like the brightness and the cleanliness of KB Mall. I hope this is due to its good maintenance and not because of its newly existence. Not to forget the hypermarket attached to it that become an additional attraction perhaps. Anyway, I did not care to go in as I saw so many people wandering in there.

Having mentioned all that, if I want to give one consctructive feedback to KB Mall is on the parking lot. To me, it should be easily accessed / entered. Being not that familiar with Kota Bharu, I found it difficult to enter the basement parking lot. And based on the signboard, I made 2 rounds of tour at the same lot before I managed to pass thru to the other lot. It's confusing.

Of all, I believe I can tolerate. But the pic above, I have to blame somebody.. :). Or should I call it hypergrammar...? Is it because of that, the parking was still free or quoted as "percomo" by the attendant.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home